Lets play the Game.

Download Brian Lara Cricket 1996 Game

Brian Lara Cricket 1996 PC

Brian Lara Cricket 96 is a wonderful small cricket PC game released in 1996 for PC. You might think that this is a small game than it has no scope. This is wonderful than all of those that were uploaded on my blog before. Like previously I uploaded a post whose name was download Brian Lara cricket 2005 for PC and also another was uploaded but I will also tell about it. Lets talk something about this because I want to tell whole story. You can see in this picture that four buttons are displayed and a ball is made there too. This is our choice that which match we want to play if we want to play quick than also we can do this, but if we want to play an international match than this is also our choice. But we can also play practice match if we are now and this is the picture that indicates a practice location.

Brian Lara Cricket Game
This is the practice session you can see yourself, its our choice that which type of practice we want. Just like if we want to practice alone than a hand is made we have to press a button that is activated. Also bowling practice can be done and two players can also play. This is the only feature that I like because me and my cousins played it very much. Our tournaments were played just like we were 3-4 and I was the biggest player in all of them. I have also won a dew bottle from my cousin and in that match my team was I think Pakistan and my cousin's team was India. We both played and in that match pitch was also damp. But somehow recklessly I won that match and won a bottle from him which was toxic :). Also EA Sports Cricket 2007 download page is implemented on my blog to and this is also wonderful.

This was a good event and now lets talk about something related to players section. There are all teams which survive and play in this global world. But who are the players that are implemented inside. As you have seen the post title it is already named with a player name who was very popular and famous due to its good batting. Understand yourself the player name and his best score in test match is 400. Till 10 years there is no one guy in this world who have break his record and now 2015 is also coming.
System Requirements
Operating System (OS) = Windows XP, Windows 7+8 and Windows Vista 32 and 64 Bit
Ram (Random Access Memory) = 64 MB
Total Disk Memory Required = 10 MB
Video Memory (VGA Card) = 4 MB
Keyboard
Mouse
http://downloadpcgames25links.blogspot.com/2014/12/brian-lara-cricket-96-pc-game-links.html
0 Komentar untuk "Download Brian Lara Cricket 1996 Game"

Back To Top