Lets play the Game.

Mass Effect Trilogy PC Review

The best game with a flaw you'll ever play: I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect series having owned and beaten all of them on the Xbox360 multiple times. I recently purchased all 3 of the games again (individually at a much higher price) and have loved the series all over again. I will say that the major draw back for me is that the PC versions of the game don't support a controller. I'm not a fan of mouse+keyboard for fast-paced action games and this is the only thing that has kept me from sinking another 100 hours into this series again.

Bottom Line: If you're solid on a mouse and keyboard there is NO reason why you shouldn't snag this up. I'm an old-school gamer and this is easily one of the greatest series of all time. 80/100
Tag : 2012 Games, M, RPG
0 Komentar untuk "Mass Effect Trilogy PC Review"

Back To Top