Lets play the Game.

LIGHT (Video Game) Review

I bought this game expecting a minimalist experience, and fair enough, that is what I got. What I didn't expect was that within an hour after starting the game up for the first time, I had already beaten it. The stealth aspect of the game becomes completely irrelevant as there is little to no penalty (other than a high score penalty but who cares?) for killing guards. Considering it is the quickest way to progress, the game actually sorta encourages you to kill guards anyway.

Cool premise for a tablet or phone platform, with beautiful visuals and a great soundtrack, but with such a large price tag attached to it there is just no way I could justify buying it.
Verdict: 30/100

Details
Genre: Action
Style: Stealth
Themes:Amnesia
Release Date: July 14, 2014
Developer: Just a Pixel, Ltd.
Publisher: Team17 Digital Limited
Controls: Keyboard, Mouse
0 Komentar untuk "LIGHT (Video Game) Review"

Back To Top