Lets play the Game.

Wayward Manor Review and Specs

I sat down with Wayward Manor for an afternoon only knowing that the game was a puzzle casual style game with quirky art. For older audience, like myself, I suggest looking at the challenges. At first look, I was able to breeze right though the levels but when I focused on getting the achievement unlocked, then I saw that the game had more depth. I suggest that anyone that picks up this game to give it to their younger child or try to tackle the challenges because that is where the real entertainment can be found.
There are some bugs but nothing that didn't keep me from completing the game.
Verdict: 79/100

System Requirements

Minimum:
OS: XP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz+ or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB Video Card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Details
Genre: Puzzle
Style: Adventure Puzzle
Themes: Hauntings
Release Date: July 15, 2014
Developer: The Odd Gentlemen
Publisher: Moonshark
Controls: Keyboard, Mouse
0 Komentar untuk "Wayward Manor Review and Specs"

Back To Top