Lets play the Game.

List your favorite retro ROM games on whatever emu (PS/Sega/NES/M.A.M.E./etc)

I am rediscovering my love my my classic collection of roms through my favorite emu programs

I know my collection of roms are not as big as other peoples collections but these are the games that I've grown up with over the years that I loved with a few recent game roms adds.

Sega Genesis (EMU Fusion)


Eternal Champions
Ghouls'n Ghosts
RoboCop v.s. Terminator
Adventures of Batman & Robin
Battletoads
Boxing Legends of the ring
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Contra Hard Corps
Desert Strike
Earthworm Jim
Gaiares
Greatest Heavyweights
Hellfire
NBA JAM
PIT FIGHTER
Sonic the Hedgehog
Strider
SubTerrania
Truxton


Arcade Machines (EMU M.A.M.E.32)


Super Smash T.V.
RoboTron
Snow Bro's
Buster Bro's
Centiped
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Ghost'n Goblins
MEtal Slug 3
Missile Command
Mr Do!
Ms Pac Man
NARC
Rygar
Pac Man Plus
Paper boy
R-Type
Tapper
Virtua Fighter

Super Nintendo (EMU snes9x)

Aliens 3
Battletoads
Contra III
Donkey Kong Country
Super Ghosts'n Goblins
Metal Warrior
Boxing Legends of the ring
Super Punch Out
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Zombies ate my Neighbors

Nintendo 64 (emu Project64)


Killer Instinct Gold
Robotron 64
Super Mario 64
Ms pac Man - Maze Madness
Earthworm Jim 3D

Playstation (emu ePSXe 1.9.0)

Die Hard Trilogy
One

Playstation 2 (emu pcsx2)
Def Jam - Fight for N.Y.
God of War 1 & 2
Gradius V
R-Type Final
Shadow of the Colossus

I have just decided to use MAME Plus 0.152 x64 with my Laser DISC collection of Light Gun games

Bonus - My S.H.M.U.P.S (A.K.A. Bullet Hell!) Collection

Ether Vapor
Ikaruga
Orbitron Revolution
Parsec 47
Raiden III
Raiden Legacy - GOG
Twilight Insanity
WarMachine Overload
Warning Forever
Psyche Metal - The Bleeding

These are the best ones I have, they just don't make starship shooters like these anymore 

Current playing Rygar (M.a.m.e) Ghost'n Goblins (M.a.m.e)

I used to go to the arcade when I was a young teen in the late 80's and was able to finish both these games with just one quater. 

Also playing One (ePSXe 1.9.0) [A recommended for those that have never played this game before] it's amazing for a old console game!

Also playing Die Hard 2 from the Die Hard Trilogy series, what a classic that was! So what classic games and what are your favorite ROMS for what ever EMU?

Who needs next gen games! (LOL!)

Also check out this Sega Genesis You Tubers VId

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvni05cSVTE&list=PLOR1nBKQAOJdVS3ALBvTU3p0qK-U3mJSQ&index=2
0 Komentar untuk " List your favorite retro ROM games on whatever emu (PS/Sega/NES/M.A.M.E./etc)"

Back To Top